Thursday, December 27, 2007

I made my Goal... $5000

This is what I told my coaches, captains, mentors, and my honored teammates:

Hi all, I got some donation the last few days and I was at $4943 today. When I come back from the Hill training and I got another $57! I still need to send in my checks but I unofficially made it! I probably are not as excited as some of you because I am cold and I am hungry (It was raining that night and I went to my training... outdoor!) I just want to share this great news with all of you. There is no need to pad my shoulder because every single one of you made this possible. Without our coaches, the manager, the different captains, mentors, my favorite teammates (all), and our most respected honored teammates, there won't be a team. And if there is no team, somebody like me wouldn't sign up. So Yes, we should each pad our own shoulders. I'll try to see if I can get more donation in, but as much as I want to earn that 6 pair of dress socks and the Tiffany bracelet for my future wife, I don't think I will make $10,000 (unless I start eating Mag and Cheese = Maggot and Cheese) Now I am going to cook that steak, see you all on Sat.

Louis

P.S. My other teammate Dorian made her $5000 mark a few days later

No comments: