Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holiday to my Mountain Friends

For people who knows how to read a USGS topo map, I just want to say Happy Holiday and be safe in the Wilderness. I have been busy kicking cancer's butt. But once I finish the LA Marathon, you'll find me on the trail once again.

I want to have a piece of hiking with me when I run, so I will be wearing my Mountain Heardwear Cap during my trainings and the marathon =)

My new Mountain Hardwear Cap: I picked the same color because I know Wayne must of pick that color so that he can hike faster.
Louis a.k.a. Little Wayne
2007/12/23: Unknown location that all of you have been to

SIR Wayne Bannister (2008 HPS Committee: Mountain Records)

2007/07/15: Wayne's HPS List Finisher on top of Smith Mountain


Fail Attempt: I tried the picture with a bagel... it's not the same!

2007/12/22: Team In Training Sat Pratice

Making of the little Wayne picture: Last week I received the cap and I bought the small Pocky all ready to go. But before I knew it my brother ate the Pocky!!! So I have to postpone the picture shot for another week =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to grow the beard and mustache too?!