Monday, December 3, 2007

Cookie Hamburger Fundraiser

What does it take to get $128 donation? You can do it by eating a cookie hamburger combo. For some strange reasons my coworkers will give me money if I drink half a cup of chocolate syrup, eat honey with french fries, and this Cookie Burger thing with 2 cookies, 2 layers of whip cream, and a hamburger patty. During the challenge, one of my coworker throw me a pack of soy sauce and tell me to eat it with my food. Being a good showsman I pour the soy sauce onto my honey fries. Let me tell you... it tastes weird.

After I finish this challenge, my coworkers told me to do another one of this with Mag and Cheese. I was like... Mag and Cheese? And they were like... yes... maggot and cheese. I can picture a bowl of maggots swiming on the cheese. I do want to get more donations for Team In Training, but I figure I don't want to get sick. So I kindly decline their offer. I did suggest to my coworkers that I may do it with a scorpion or something, but they say Mag and Cheese sounds catchy... *_*

Favorite Quote of this whole thing: When I told my coworkers I am not doing the Mag and Cheese thing, Teo told me "Hey if you don't do it... cancer win!". Thanks Teo... I'll keep this in mind =)

Promotional Poster

Geez that's just one layer of cream

Toooo sweet. At one point I actually was about the choke... but since the only thing I can drink is chocolate syrup, I suck it up and continue

I did it Team In Training, an extra $128 for finding a cure!!!



No comments: