Saturday, November 3, 2007

Go Team! Go Tyler!

Dorian talks about Tyler's experience
Before our Sat practice, my teammate Dorian shares the reason why she runs for the LA marathon. She is running for her 5 years old nephew Tyler who was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Tyler is a big Bruins fan. If you want to support Tyler, please bring me Bruins stuff and I can forward them to Dorian.

As soon as Dorian finished, my name was mention and I was like no way... I swear I didn't take an extra singlet!!! As it turns out I am the top fundraiser to-date and the coach only wants to recognize my fundraiser effort. THANKS EVERYONE, CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!

The training was fun as I get to run on trail for a little bit... getting in touch with my hiking side you know =)

In case you wonder how I look like in team in training... here is a picture of me. I think my gray running shirt doesn't match with my white singlet... so I am going to buy a white one soon =)

No comments: