Sunday, November 11, 2007

First Team Race: Calabasas Classic 5K

I went to my first Team in Training face today and I had a lot fun running with my teammates. My time is 0:30:50, that's a 0:09:56 per mile pace. Definitely not my fastest but I am happy with the time because I carried a wrist pack with water and I wasn't really pushing just to make sure my knee is OK with my current weight. I am 13Th over 21 in my age group. Coach Matt and Justin are also in the same age group and they are #7 and #8. Well, you can't compare an apple with an orange you know =)

I am sure I will do a lot better if I lose some weight. Like I said in my previous blog, I need to focus on losing weight. I am looking forward to the Santa Monica/Venice Beach Christmas Run10K race on 12/08/07.

If you want to look at the complete result, you can check out the result at http://www.tricalifornia.com/timing/results07/cbc/cbcresults.htm

No comments: