Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Rose Parade Run

The new year run totally amaze me. People are sleeping on the street like in a disaster movie and numerous people run with us for like 10 feets... of course some of them were half drunk

I seriously didn't see the sign *_*

I went running with a tons of Team In Training people today. we start running at 5am from the end of the Rose Parade route all the way back to the starting line. It's 5 miles long and it took me around an hour because I need to wait for some traffic lights and I was waiting for others. After checking out floats, some run back to their cars (another 5 miles) while others take the public transportation back to the car. Since I have a half Marathon on 1/06 and my ankle is bothering me, I took the Metro. Long story short, I had breakfast with the gang, check out the parade, walk from lake to the finish line to get my car. Car was tow and I have no cell phone... and I end up walking back all the way back up to the Lake to get my car back. The kicker is Matt flagged me down on Walnut right when I am about to reach the tow place *_*. Since I have been walking for so long, I just continue walking =P So ya, I covered the most distance today out of everybody!

No comments: