Monday, October 22, 2007

Couple of things...

On Oct 14, I raised over $1000. During the last 8 days, my donors donated another $1000+ and we broke the $2000 barrier! I don't really know what to say except Thank you. I'll make sure I have fun writing thank you letters =)

below: John and Melissa 'enjoy' the
cold weather during WTC snow camp

Anyway, I got home today and I need to follow my training by jogging for 30 minutes. Wanting to rest a little, I talked to a few people online and I was able to get some donations. That was cool! By the time I finish the fundraising stuff, I decided to skip a day of training and watch Heroes.

So 15 mins after Heroes I got a notification email about a new donation. I opened the email and saw John/Melissa's name so I was like sweet... another one of my Wilderness Travel Course buddies make a donation. I called them to say thank you and they crack up after picking up the call because they didn't expect me to call them like 3 minutes after they donated. During the call Melissa told me she think she knows Hangyee and Eric because she started working at this new job and there are two persons with the same names. I was like... no way I know Hangyee and Eric when we went to high school together. What a small world!

So after I hang up, I went to Almansor park and did my 30.

Thanks May, Calvin, Jennifer, Kinny, Peter, Lee, Marie, Ravi, Michael, Cat, Tam, Jonathan, Connie, Carlon, Douglas, John and Melissa.

No comments: