Thursday, September 11, 2008

What is wrong with 9/11????

I got an update from Dorian today:

"I wanted to give everyone an update on Tyler. The cat scan did reveal swelling in his brain so a spinal tap was done today. The swelling can be indicative of viral spinal meningitis or a brain tumor. If this is a brain tumor, Tyler will need a bone marrow transplant. Please send him all your best thoughts and prayers. We need this to be meningitis. Bryan, please feel free to spread this message to the team. We need all the hope everyone can send us.
Dorian"

This is not the news I am hoping for especially on 9/11. I am praying this to be meningitis because a brain tumor is just bad news. I registered in the bone marrow registry and I know it's not easy to find a match. I hope the little kid is ok.

Louis

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Tyler is certainly in my prayers as well!